Ecommerce Platforms Comparison: Choose the Best Option for You
Types of Ecommerce Platforms: Open-Source vs SaaS
Ecommerce Platforms List: 5 Best Ecommerce Platforms
Here are the 5 most popular ecommerce platforms compared:
Shopify is a fully hosted ecommerce solution specializing in simplicity and ease of use. With a great set of features and impeccable customer service, Shopify is one of the best ecommerce platforms on the market.
The Shopify platform offers a few different plans – Shopify Lite Plan, Basic Shopify Plan, Shopify Plan, Advanced Shopify Plan, and Shopify Plus.
Shopify Plus is an enterprise-level solution. If you are planning on selling millions of dollars a year, Shopify Plus is the right deal for you. You can sell your products in the USA, UK, Australia, India, Canada, and all over the world.
How to Choose The Best Enterprise Ecommerce Platform for Your Business
There are a few key factors you must take into consideration when selecting an enterprise-level ecommerce solution:
- Pricing: Monthly subscription, commission per sale, and other expenses
- Payment processing: The number of online payment gateways the platform offers
- Features & Add-ons: Learn to differentiate the core features of the software from the features that must be acquired through additional integrations.
- Ease of Use: Store setup, dashboard navigation, coding skill requirements.
- Web Design: Template options and level of customization.
- Customer Support: Live chat, email, and phone support are the three channels that are usually offered.
Ready to make a choice?